ozone feature requests

Hi ozone developers,

In the last days some people requested interesting, new "features" for ozone.
Examples are: UML diagrams/doc, object browser, query interface (SODA), maybe
JDO and others. I did agree that all of them are actually really needed.
Unfortunatelly nobody actually started to tackle those things. I just want to
make clear that I will not jump on those things just because of a feature
request, sorry. I would be more than happy to help and put a lot of work into
such efforts but the community - you - have to drive and push this forward.

It seems that regarding ozone development everybody is waiting for me. This is
bad. We are open source! The code is yours! Just take it, make a proposal and
add what you need. The chance is here to become one of the legandary ozone core
development team members. ;) But this is _your_ decision, not mine.

Just to let you know how I see those things.