Re: Ozone and Apache XML database project?

I think a restatement of the requirements would be helpful.  Please do.  I tend to
see XML as a data format to be used as one sees fit.  As a result I may skip over
things or ignore important ideas.  I have done this with XML here as I am very
busy.  How do people see XML fitting into Ozone?

Tim

--
Tim Brown