Re: Update to the signal handling patch

> I applied the patch. I changed your code a bit so that there is again just one
> place in the code that actually calls env.shutdown to shutdown the system,
> which is right after the main loop,

Plus the exception handler. But that's not relevant here.

> which is triggered by the Server.stop
> member. This makes synchronization much easier.

True. Now that I think about it I'm not sure why I didn't do that in the
first place(?).

> I hope I did not break
> anything. Could you please check this?

Nothing broken as far as I can see. And I'll try to take the hints for
coding conventions in the future :) (C++ style comments and non-Javasoft
placement of the catch clause).

PGP userID: 0x5584BD98 or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller@infidyne.com>'
Key retrival: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey@scode.infidyne.com
E-Mail: peter.schuller@infidyne.com Web: http://scode.infidyne.com