Re: Query kernel objectsOfClass

hi falko,
  we  want the query kernel to finally support OQL, SQL etc etc
and we thought we will start off with OQL.
  and we are not searching on this collection of objects,
we will mostly do pointer traversal.unless u store names of
all objects in a table or something we cant retrieve
without objectsofclass. once this  gets over then we can think
of better ways of doing it.
  if u think that objectsofclasses is very easy to implement why
dont u write that code such that it is used by the kernel alone.

bye
das