RE: real world examples

> > (I really need to get the sourceforge project going for cvs
> > access, but I just haven't had the time).

And having said that, the time mysteriously arose this weekend due to
various odd coincidences. The Java Development Fundamentals -- including the
Ozone-based Data layer -- are in CVS on Sourceforge at
http://dwengine.sourceforge.net.

> Reason, unfortunately I did not find the time to look at your JDF
> package or
> the related ozone problem, sorry And, as it seems today, I will
> not be able to
> do it in the next time. I will try to answer your questions but I
> will not be
> able to hack anything, sorry again. You are a big boy - you are
> on your own ;)
>
> If you, or other guys looking at the code, find some things
> weird, mysterious or
> simply strange, then just do it again! Nothing is set in stone. If nobody
> understands my code then it is probably bad and should be
> rewritten anyway.
> And even if my code isn't that bad it is always good to have
> several solutions
> for the same problem. The users decide which is better then.

All very true, but it seems more polite to establish that this is the case
before diving into someone else's code -- even if it's all out there and OS
licensed. Perhaps this little commentary should end up on the Ozone web
site?

Reason